Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd. (hereafter “HCCBPL”) is the largest bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company (www.thecoca-colacompany.com) in India. It is a part of The Coca-Cola Company’s Bottling Investments Group (hereafter “BIG”) and responsible for the manufacture, package, sale and distribution of beverages under the trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company.
- Coca-Cola India Pvt. Ltd. - (www.coca-colaindia.com) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, USA. While building the consumer franchise for The Coca-Cola Company trademarks, it also leads world class governance systems for the operations of all partners in bottling, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders.
- HCCBPL - As part of BIG, HCCBPL has 24 bottling plants at strategic locations in various states spread across India. We cover approximately 65% of bottling operations for the Coca-Cola System in India.
- HCCBPL has an extensive distribution system spanning more than a million outlets operating with world class execution standards. The focus of the system is to develop strong customer value while delivering preferred choice of refreshment at an arm’s length of desire to the consumer.
HCCBPL Product Portfolio has an extensive range to choose from:
- Sparkling Beverages – Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Thums Up®, Sprite®, Fanta®, Limca®, Kinley® Soda, Schweppes® Tonic Water.
- Still Beverages – Maaza®, Minute Maid® Pulpy Orange, Minute Maid® Nimbu Fresh, Minute Maid® 100% Juices (Apple, Grapes, Orange, Mixed Fruit), Minute Maid® range of fruit flavoured drinks.
- Water - Kinley®, Bonaqua®.
Over the years, HCCBPL has focused on building world class operations based on principles of safety, profitability and solid governance to claim sustained growth. As part of our journey of moving towards being a world class company, we have strengthened our organization in terms of supply chain, infrastructure, market execution, people, processes, compliance, governance and route-to-market. This approach has enabled us to build our portfolio through launching new packs and brands, coupled with a competitive pricing strategy based on a balance of value pricing and eliminating waste.
9am - 9pm
on Weekdays (Mon-Fri)
9am - 6pm
on Weekends (Sat-Sun)